Sunday, December 9, 2007

Welcome Back!

Join US as we journey through Yosemite (pronounced yo-say-meh-tee)National Park for a fun-filled adventure.

Before that, I wish to apologise for the long hiatus in updating the blog.

The exams were truly a toil on my mind. Eccl 1:13 "And I gave myself to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith."

Much knowledge did fill my mind then, yet the more I studied the more I felt a lack of understanding and preparedness for the exams. "For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow." (Eccl 1:18)

After the exams, many things happened (in my mind) and thus led me back to this, where I can share with you my thoughts and many wonderful pix , which of course is still the main draw!! =p

Picture Me In Yosemite National Park, California:

This particular trip takes us on a thrilling adventure as we navigate the waterfalls,


mini-waterfalls,


rapids,


POWERFUL rapids,


gorges,

erm...I meant GORGES, not GORGEOUS!

HUGE mountains,


and ...tiny boulders


of the renowned national park.


This will be a 2-part series of a guide through the Yosemite National Park, this being part 1 of 2. In the next update, I will give you a blow-by-blow account of what we did at the park.

In the meantime, ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS! (word of caution below)

"Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes: but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgement. Therefore remove sorrow from thy heart, and put away evil from thy flesh: for childhood and youth are vanity." Ecclesiastes 11:9-10

2 comments:

Eleanor said...

oh man! all the pics remind me of my geography days in sec school! =)
always wanted to go and see a meander, gorge, waterfall, rapid etc..
hope to be in the middle of a rapid or on the top of a waterfall! how nice! =P

eleanor

GIRL withtherockshow said...

no fair. i want yr blog address. lol.